We used a no-pull harness with 2 of our dogs and it worked great - to the
point that neither dog needed it after a couple of months! One was a 60
pound husky-x and the other a 120 pound intact male BMD. I would highly
recommend it's use for pullers.

The harness we used had a collar with 2 rings on the bottom (under the neck)
and a large ring on top. A split strap (ring with 2 straps attached) was
attached to the leash & then the straps run through the upper ring under the
dog's "arms" and up to the lower ring. The beauty is the strap thing could
be attached for walks and then removed after the walk, leaving the collar in
place. Very simple and very effective.

See http://www.sporn.com/pages.cfm?ID=16 for the details on how the harness
works (and of course you can order one from Sporn if you wish). We got ours
from a local pet store - but they are available in different versions on the
web - I did a search for "no pull harness" at www.ask.com.

Liz Steinweg & The Crew
Blue Moon's Baloo Berry Torte "Baloo"
Bobby Sox (husky-x), Figaro (20+ lb Forest Cat)
Rio & Sahara (the "Rat Cats")
and in loving memory of my 1st BMD - Toby (6/29/97 - 6/30/00 lost to MH)
Colorado Springs CO

http://www.csbservices.com/personal/personal.htm