If you have problems, if you are postponed and you don't think you should be, if you
have any questions of any kind whatsoever, please DO NOT under any circumstances send
emails to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

They do not manage the Berner-L, I do with the able assistance of the error crew. All
that sending emails to the listmgr does is annoy them and they have to find time to
pass the message along to me eventually. I have said this before and I can't seem to
get people to understand. I swear I'm just going to start deleting people who do this.
Can you tell I have a migraine?

If you have questions or issues, email me. I'll be happy to help.

Pat Long (& Luther)
Berwyn PA
Check any e-mail over the Web for free at MailBreeze (http://www.mailbreeze.com)