I submitted information to the Berner Garde genealogical site a several weeks
ago, and have been checking back to see if our guy, Baypaths Oberon V
Tallpines has been included in the "family tree". He has not. I also noticed
that only two of his siblings are listed when I know that he had more. A few
questions: Who is responsible to send in the listings? Will he be included
from my own submission/information as the owner? Is the list still active?
This is very important to me as we have just lost our 10 year old guy, and I
want him to be remembered for posterity.
Many thanks,
Ann Lee Fuller