Before everyone runs off on their own here, do figure out a way to coordinate efforts!
I know that Andrea Brin jumped on this right after the issue caem up, and it would be
beneficial to know what she has done before everyone starts talking with individual
companies.

We're a crowd that likes to help, and I think that's fantastic! But I hate to see all
sorts of wasted effort, and I hate to think that we'll wind up getting some of the
wheel manufacturers upset with us!

Andrea, this is your baby, how's it going? I think you were coordinating with BEHAF
too?

Pat Long (& Luther)
Berwyn PA
Check any e-mail over the Web for free at MailBreeze (http://www.mailbreeze.com)