Has anyone on the list purchased a wedding cake topper of berner figurines? If so, were you happy with it and how much did they look like berners (as opposed to a general dog figurine painted berner colours)?

I'm asking because I have come across a couple in my search, but no photo of the berner topper exists, and I'm looking to see which best resembles a berner. I'd really like them to look as much as possible like real berners, and not a generic doggy figurine (i,.e. not a golden/setter/etc type painted berner colours).

Barring that, are there any sites where you have been particularly happy/unhappy with their berner figurines in general? Private replies are great.

Thanks for your help,
Jen
(with the flower girl and ring bearer snoring away behind me)