Our dogs were the ring bearers in our wedding.  This was before we got
our Bernese "Ginger" last year.  (I'm having a figurine made so that she can

sit next to the cake topper from our wedding.)  Our caketopper had
our 3 cats and 2 dogs and us, in exactly our wedding outfits.  It was great!
Go to the website "itfiguresonline.com" to see what she can do.
It is a bit expensive but its a lifetime piece of art!  (She also has a
waiting
list so you'd have to be planning ahead.)  But it was incredibly fun to
have all the personalities and likenesses on our cake - they all looked
like they were going to walk off and join the party! I'm attaching a
picture also - I hope you can open it!
Congratulations and good luck!
Kaethy and Ginger in Los Angeles
 <<caketopper640x480.jpg>>

*    Mail Lists at Prairienet only accept PLAIN TEXT    *