Dear Berner-L Members,
I just got back on-line after a major computer fiasco installing new software to my
recently ancient computer (if that makes sense). In the process, I lost all of my
recent  e-mails. I literally lost every piece of e-mail correspondence since November
2002.
My last post to the Berner-L , was about my pup Inga's recent diagnosis from the Vet,
Panosteisis. As I understand this condition, it is pain associated with rapid bone
growth. The owner suddenly sees his pup with a limp.
My pup's limp in her front leg has sisnce diminished dramatically, as had her activity
with her laborador buddies in the park. She is not happy ith the limited activity but
we are delighted with her improvement.
Thanks to everyone who took time to write me personally or post the list for others to
see.  This is a great mailing list ,and better, a terrific support network.  I have
found great lists (networks) do not happen by accident. Pat, Rose and so many of the
readers and Breeders  have been life savers. Keep up the great work.
Thanks again, Terry Bering Chicago Illinois

*  MESSAGE EXCEEDED PERMITTED LENGTH  *
*          message truncated          *