I have been using Frontline Plus on all three of my furry children and have
still been having problems with ticks this year.  We have never had a problem
with ticks before, but according to our vet they were brought in with the sod
we used to cover some holes in the back yard. She said that ticks have been
especially bad in the area this year.

She told me about a new product called K9 Advantix which is made by Bayer,
who also makes Advantage.  It is supposed to repel and kill mosquitoes, ticks
and fleas.  I was just wondering if anyone uses it and what their opinion is
of it.  Their website is  www.K9Advantix.com.

Sandy D.
Fort Myers, FL