I can vouch for the eating of scrapple at Pat Long's house with Jane - and it was DELICIOUS!!!

Joye Neff and Nick (Ben)
Mt. Lebanon, Pittsburgh, PA

--On Sunday, February 16, 2003 9:04 AM -0600 jane heggen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:r

I had a pretty good idea of what scrapple is.  But thanks (?) for
clarifying.

And yes, Rose.   I, myself, have eaten scrapple.  PAT LONG fed it to
me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Although she might claim it was her husband, Paul.

I liked it....

jane heggen

----- Original Message -----
From: "L. Montoya" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, February 16, 2003 8:06 AM
Subject: Re: Pat Long eating doggie treats??

OKay , I'm going to tell everyone who doesn't already know WHAT scrapple
actually IS. If you have a weak tummy , delete now :-). Scrapple is
whatever
is leftover from butchering a hog , ground up, cooked down with cornmeal
into a kind of pudding-like consistency. After it has "set" , you can cut
it
in slices and fry it. I know this beacuse I've made it before (farm kid).
It
tastes wonderful , as long as you can ignore what's in it , LOL !!! And
Rose
? The dogs love it !!
Laurie Montoya  (showing her age and her background) in S. Central PA