Sorry about my earlier question about snapple ....
which was answered long ago!  The digest with the
answer went into 'Bulk' for some reason and I didn't
read it.
Our first Berner, Louis (pronounced without the 's')
is named after the french kings.  We were living in
France at the time of getting him and since I've
somehow managed to name my children after a king and
queens I thought I'd keep the theme going!!!  I have a
Nicholas, Emma and Victoria .......... and I'm married
to Richard!!!  I have a Scottish name and to my
knowledge there were no queens named Rhona!
I had originally hoped to get a dog from England and
she would have been named Lizzy, or Lilybet as Queen
Elizabeth is affectionately known.