"Happy belated birthday to my Sterling, Ch. Duntiblae Foreign Exchange, CD,
CGC, TDI"

Happy Birthday Sterling!
You are a beautiful boy and have some beautiful kids.
We were talking about dog call names on the list. I have always thought that
Sterling's was pretty neat.
Sterling's call name comes from the fact that he is from England  -
"British Sterling."  :  )
His AKC name: Ch. Duntiblae Foreign Exchange is due to how he ended up in
America.
Bobbie Hefner through her friendship with Diana Cochran agreed to "exchange"
puppies with her. Bobbie sent Diane a puppy, and Diane sent Bobbie Sterling,
hence "Duntiblae Foreign Exchange".
Anyway, I'm glad that Sterling is doing well. I always thought that it was
very nice of Bobbie to give you co-ownership of Sterling and allow him to
live with you, and to give you your girl Valentine as a gift. What is her
full name?
Guess I shouldn't be surprised though, I've always known Bobbie to be a very
generous person. :  )

Bernerly,

Mary

Jeff & Mary Chapdelaine
SnoBear Berners
N. California, USA
http://snobear.freeyellow.com

"When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
 Wayne Dyer - Psychotherapist, Author and Speaker