P.S. I understand the urine works like a "super" fertilizer would...burning out the lawn where it is overapplied.

And then the lawn comes back super green and ultra thick in the same spot. Don't know why, but I never notice the burnt spots, but I sure notice those super green spots that need to be mown twice as often as the rest...

Maybe it's because my dogs often like to walk as they pee (and as they poop) thus distributing it over a larger area? Also, my soil underneath is fairly porous and not hard packed (and rocky) - maybe the pee doesn't "puddle" as much because of this, and thus I don't get many burnt spots?

Trying to figure this one out.
Jen