This is indeed a special day at Kimberlite.  My "A" litter turns 11
years old today!!!!  3 from my very first litter are still alive -
special hugs and kisses and especially to my very own sweet Amy :-)

In addition, my Pal whelped her first litter today.  12 babies - all
free-whelped.  11 survived.  Please welcome to the Kimberlite gang, 8
girlies and 3 boys.

And special thanks to my Genie, who whelped her 3rd litter (K litter) (3
girls) last Thursday and who, with much enthusiasm, has stepped in to
help nurse Pal's babies.

Extremely tired in Saskatoon,
Deb
--
Hunka Hunka Berner Love - Kimberlite Reg'd.
Debbie Tripp - Saskatchewan Canada - Berners since 1986