Hi All,

Many thanks for my Birthday Greetings, have had a wonderful day!

Beautiful flowers arrived from Michaela in Devon (with Harvey and Rupert)
then surprise package from my sister which was body warmer (with a hood,
never seen this before) and a jumper, and Charles appeared with Tayberry
plant for my soft fruit garden! Then Matt and Nicholas came home and we have
supped lots of bubbly and eaten huge meal laden with garlic!! Lots of cards
when we collected the mail this morning (and very large surprise cheque from
the Publishers so me and dogs ran down to the village to get it in the post
to the bank!) And so many wonderful email greetings including one just in
from a Siberian Cat living in Russia!

Have had a great birthday! Happy to live this day again and again, may just
stay 55 forever!

All love,

Jean, Sunny, Simmy, Barney and the Gang
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX