Ok - with all the talk about Biospot, etc - what are people's opinions on Revolution? My vets are recommending it to help with the flea problem that got out of hand in my absence this fall. I only have a few here and there in the house but one dog appears highly allergic so the all natural methods I have been using need to be beefed up. I cannot find a flea on her but I have seen them on the other dogs and the cat so I know they are here, even if only a few of them....... Also I live in the country and they pick them up from the wild animals that cross through my land... Any opinions? Suggestions?
Thanks!
Molly and the gang + 3 squirts
Charlottesville, VA