Dear Members,
Sorry if this in in here twice. I'm just learning about this list.
My name is Kristin. I live in Ontario, Canada. I have been researching Bernese Mountain Dogs and their breeders for about 6 months because I would like to start breeding the Bernese myself. I would like to acquire my first pup this fall. Is there other breeders who are planning on having pups this fall near me on this list? I got the names of other breeders from the 2003 dogs in Canada book. I realize I must meet the qualifications of my adopted pups breeder. I would love to get to know other breeders of the Bernese too.
Anyone can e-mail me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] with info, questions, or even answers. Thanks so much,

Kristin