1 --- Do you live in

    c) country

2 --- Where does your dog spend the night?
             1/2 the night at the foot of the bed and 1/2 the night on the
floor

3 --- What is your dog's favorite toy?
            Our 3 cats - the chase goes on until they run through the kitty
door leading into the basement.

4 --- Your dog's most remarkable feature is (fill in the blank)
           His devotion to me and he beautiful big head

5 --- You bought a new car for your dog(s)
    Yes - an SUV

6 --- Your dog participates in (feel free to list any titles your dog
has won)

    f) tracking
    g) training classes
    h) digging to China

7 --- The naughtiest thing that your dog has done is....
                At 6 months he dug his way to China in the family room
through the new berber carpet.  He pulled up a loop and kept pulling it with
his teeth - major repair bill.  At 3 he ate 3 bags of chocolate covered
pretzels that he stole from my work bag. He ate the plastic, 18 pretzels and
the ties that held the bags closed.  5 days later, bags and ties were found
in the yard.