My boy had his "bozo" ears until he was a year old, because my husband loved
them and would not let me trim them until it was time for a show.  The
grooming was done with thinning shears or a mat breaker, not sure.    He
just hated for those last remaining signs of puppydom to be gone.

My six month old girl has had all her adult teeth for about a month now.  I
would imagine that your boy has his too.  She still will have moments that
she will try to mouth on hands, mostly when she is  very excited.  Just keep
giving your puppy the appropriate toy or bone that it is supposed to chew on
and know that this behavior will stop with age and reinforced training.

I believe that my boy was around 11 months when he started trying to balance
on three legs and hike.  Really, it was more like an adventure in hopping
than balancing, and he could cover great distances while he tried to go.
Don't be in any rush, my plants were much happier when they did not get
"rained" on.

As to the last part of your questions, I will apologize in advance if my
answer comes across as harse, but I do not believe that there is any age
that a dog should be expected to wait 9 hours to empty its bladder, not a
seven month old puppy or a 10 year old adult.  First, it is not healthy for
the animal to go that long before being let out.  Can you go 9 hours at work
without a bathroom break?  Would you expect a human baby to stay in the same
diaper for 9 hours?  That is what you are expecting from your berner  baby.
Maybe you could have someone come over during lunch to give them a little
time outside if no one in the family is able to do it.  Possibly a neighbor
or hire a dog sitter to visit them and give them some play and bathroom
time.   Nine hours is just too long for any dog to be left and confined and
expected to "hold it".  It is just not a question of bladder size.

Good luck with and enjoy that new boy.

Kay Sloate
Caddie and Divot