I don't think anyone intended to be mean-spirited with the "venting" thread. It CAN be
annoying when people who KNOW they are right INSIST on sharing their knowledge, that's
all...In my case, it was the person who saw me with my two Bernese and told me he was
sure the younger one was a Swissy (having recently shed her baby coat, she's
temporarily short-haired!).

Anne
with Maddie and Titan (who love to be admired good-will ambassadors)