My cute little Hawkeye (we are oringinally from Iowa) is 5 mo old and #58.  He is not
thin but looking tall and sleek.  This is the first dog I have ever feed the BARF diet
to.  My other two adult dogs are also participating.  They are doing great with the
adult dogs eating 2% fo their body wt and Hawkeye is 6%.  But now that he is getting
larger, it seems like alot.  How long is he considered a puppy?
> HOpe that I did this right...I appreciate any comments you can give me.

Thanks
Elaine and the crew (Hawkeye, Taz, and Casey) in Scottsdale

*  MESSAGE EXCEEDED PERMITTED LENGTH  *
*          message truncated          *