I have been in contact with Chris regarding Dickens and our regional club
(Inland Northwest BMDC) will assist both of them.  Thanks for everyone's
help and concern regarding this, especially Vicky Whitney.  We will
attempt to get transportation for Dickens from the Billings area to
Missoula.  He will then be transported to a foster home where he will be
neutered and evaluated before being placed.  I certainly appreciate Chris
wanting to find him a good home.  If you have any questions, please don't
hesitate to contact me.

Kathy M. Deyo, Rescue Co-Chair, Inland Northwest BMDC (ID, MT, OR, WA)
BMDCA National Rescue & Rehome Coordinator