Sennenhund and the Sankt Bernardiner. The purpose of this gathering is
to help strengthen the bond between our dogs and their Swiss heritage,
and to promote the health and well being of each of the breeds.

Sunday, June 29, 2003
9:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Upper Fort Mason Parade Grounds
(Franklin St. x Bay St.)
San Francisco, CA

For the Dogs: Conformation and Obedience Matches, a Rally-O Course, AKC
Canine Good Citizen Test, and our always popular Mountain Dog Olympics!
Match Entry Fees are $8 Pre-Entry/$10 Day-of-Match. CGC Test Entry Fee
is $10 Pre-Entry/$12 Day-of-Match.  Day of Match entries accepted 8:00 -
10:00 a.m.

For the People: Enjoy Draft Dog Demonstrations, a Swiss Breeds Showcase
Parade, Swiss Music, a great Silent Auction, Handmade Crafts and
Souvenirs, a Swiss-Style Barbecue, and loads of Canine Fun!

Admission is free for all spectators, and your leashed dog can accompany
you as well!  You can learn more about the Swiss Breeds and their health
concerns, and a Microchip I.D. Clinic will also be available.

A portion of our proceeds will be donated to the Swiss Benevolent
Society and the individual breed Rescue and/or Health funds.

To obtain a Pre-Entry forms for the matches (pre-entries must be
postmarked by June 21st), a schedule of events or driving directions, go
to our web site at www.norcalbernese.org and click on the Swiss Day 2003
link.

We hope to see you there!