To add a smile to the day - the puppy that loves balls also loves balloons. He and his sister, who I also have, chased down some helium balloons left over from a party. They had gotten soft so they could be carried but I almost died of laughter after they would pop! Both pups popped most of the balloons and as they did, they would stop, look around, under, over, every where and could not figure out what happened to their toys - this went on until most balloons were popped. It was quite fun to watch even though I spent the entire time picking up latex pieces and making sure mouths were empty after one popped. They had a blast but could not figure out what was happening to their toys. The popping did not bother them at all (although I jumped each time) but they did look sad after all the toys disappeared.

Molly and the gang