They seem to change the response they send out to people.

Sylvia
Tucson, AZ
----------
From: "Cabela's Customer Service" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 16:20:36 GMT
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Selling pups in the store is bad practice <<#222218-415177#>>

Thank you for your recent correspondence concerning the Sporting Dog
Seminars recently held at the Cabela’s Dundee Showroom location.  The
seminars are all directed to the sporting dog and include crate training,
retrieval training, and what to look for in a puppy when purchasing a
hunting dog, to name a few.

There are a limited number of AKC registered sporting dog breeders on-hand
as well, which are allowed to attend only after they have met stringent
guidelines in place for the protection of each animals welfare.

We respect your position, which appears to parallel our own, and have
forwarded your comments and concerns to our Executive Management Team.

Ron

Email tracking number: 415177

Cabela's Customer Relations

Customer Relations: Mon - Fri (6 am to 6pm); Sat (8 am to 3pm), MST
     Toll Free Ph # -  800-237-8888 (U.S./Canadian residents)
     Direct Fax #   -  308-254-6745 (U.S. residents)
                       308-254-7345 (International residents)
Order Department:  (24 Hours per Day,  7 Days per Week)
     Toll Free Ph #  - 800-237-4444 (U.S./Canadian residents)
     Toll Free Fax # - 800-496-6329 (U.S./Canadian residents)
     Direct Fax #    - 308-254-2200 (International residents)