I sent them a short e-mail, simply asking for a list
of the sporting breeds sold, and a list of the
required health clearances/certifications for each
breed.  That was all I asked.  I didn't give them my
opinion that this is an irresponsible way to sell
pups.  I just asked for more info.

Well, I got the same reply from Ron that everyone else
is getting.  Pretty quickly after I sent the e-mail.

I suspect that snail-mail letters may be more
effective.  Hopefully the sporting breed clubs have
been notified.

Sharon Montville - Firstrax Bernese - Colorado