From:   "Susan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Re: Heartguard and Benadryl

I have used Heartguard for years on both a Berner and
a non-Berner because
heartworm is a real threat where I live.  I had a
Newfie mix, same size as
a Berner, who had heartworm when I rescued him.  The
treatment was very
hard on him and me, as well.  My opinion is that a
reaction from the
Heartguard could not be as awful as the heartworm
treatment.  I have had
no adverse reaction in either dog from the Heartguard.