Well, after all the build up of the horrific storms coming our way and
battening down the hatches!! They passed us by!!

Not a rumble of thunder, not a flash of lightning! Though we did have some
very fierce winds and torrential rain!!!

Great thing was waking up this morning and it was so fresh and clear! We had
wonderful walk in the woods this morning, all three dogs being very silly
and chasing around nonstop after a week of very Hot and Humid and seeking
out the cool spots.

Got a couple of pics which I will Upload next of Sim and Barney having a
tussle with a branch that came down, and Sunny mopping up the cherries that
were on the ground! They had a fun morning.

More good news here is that all three Berners were at the Vet earlier this
evening for routine shots and check-ups! Ros is particularly pleased with
Sunny after the recent scares with her back injury and the Spondylosis. Had
me run her up and down the riverbank a few times (hmmm, with the boys of
course!) She is running freely, heart and lungs OK!!! All three have a clean
bill of health!

So on a good note I am off to add two fun pics of my cool dogs today!
Getting hotter again tonight, we are back to Heatwave tomorrow!

All Love,

Jean, Sunny, Sim, Barney and the Longlease Gang
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
http://bernese.biz