Hi Pat,
When can I send you the Gang of Twelve, you want dawn chorus we can provide
it:-) The cacophony will impress your tender ears and heighten your sense
of appreciation for the musical talents of this great breed:-)

We do an amazing rendition of "Where is my Breakfast?", "Hydro-man
Hydro-man" and our special interpretation of  "Daddy's Home" will certainly
kickstart your heart, then let us not forget the boys' lustful rendition of
"My Heart is Broken" and the staccato "Bog Off!" solo forcefully delivered
by Olive.

Truly a choir of standing. Tickets for sale next week:-)

Rose T.