From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2003 9:03 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: raw food diet? any experiences? and relation to fat dogs

On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 07:47:34 -0700 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Anyways... have any of you experience with a raw food diet?  Thanks

Ok, here's where I'm going to get into trouble.......I'm not wanting to
start a war but, my experience with raw food is that I've seen lots of
these dogs with beautiful coats happy smiles and fat butts! I mean
really
lots of folks don't seem to know how much to feed and there are alot of
fat BARF fed dogs out there..........

Having gotten myself into deep kaka for saying that yes there are fat
dogs on kibble too. Just seems for dogs supposed to be so much more
healthy on a BARF diet, fat seems to be part of the package.

Susan Ablon
Gweebarra BMD
Balch Springs, Tx
http://www.pageweb.com/gwebara