In a message dated 08/01/2003 7:24:51 AM Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Hello-does anyone know where I can find out more information about the
 Anxiety Wrap or a similar product? (for thunderstorms) >>

For my big guy, I use a long, wide (3 or 4"), Ace bandage that goes around
his body in this fashion:
Around his chest (center the bandage), both ends up over the back and cross
each other behind the shoulders, both ends down each respective side (just
behind the ribs) and under each back leg, both ends up the rear between the back
legs then each end is looped under the bandage on the same side of the back.
and the two ends tied on top of the back.  Sounds confusing but if you try it
following the above, it is really easy to do and does work.  It is cheaper than
the anxiety wraps and I just throw the bandage in the wash when it gets
grungy.  This technique was taught to me in a T-Touch class several years ago.

Anne Copeland (Flash CGC, TDIA, 9 yrs. old, Berner; Gypsy CGC, TDI, 2 yrs.
old, Cavalier)
Northern Illinois   [EMAIL PROTECTED], Corr. Sec. BMDCA