All,

My friend the new Berner parent has been seeing some behavior that is disturbing her in her new puppy, Orbo. He has now growled and snapped several times at his 11 year old caretaker and her mother. Once when she was taking off his leash, and a couple of times when they tried to put him in his crate. He has been jumping out of his exercise pen and also struggles and pitches a fit during obedience training during the settle (of course, mine did that too - they just don't like settle much).

She has talked to the breeder and she offered to take the dog back and refun their money, but I hate to think that a solution that drastic is called for. Has anyone had any experience with this?

Thanks for your help,
Andie in Wilmington NC