Oh, Big Apologies here!

I know I bounced someone tonight who had responded re. one of my mails to
Berner-l!

Was checking my incoming mail on Mailwasher tonight (Hmmm, yes!!! Still
around 100 spam/porn mails in again this evening!") and was being a bit
impatient when the mails were coming in. Thought I had checked this mail to
my Friends' List, processed without rechecking and had bounced the genuine
mail and added a spammer to Friends, since deleted!

Can you please resend, sorry, did not catch who the mail was from, just went
to click the box while the mails were coming in and got the wrong one! Hmmm!

Anyone else I may have bounced over the last few weeks, this is why!

Yes, in future I will be patient! I will click of an evening and go away and
not look at my new mail until Mailwasher has done it's stuff! Then, I will
carefully check before I process and bounce!

Ah, me! What happened to the good old days when you just got your mail in
and no junk, spam and porn!

Still thinking maybe I should get new email addy but this seems like giving
in!

All Love,

Jean, Sunny, Sim, Barney and the Longlease Gang
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
http://bernese.biz