I had a question about the lepto vaccine...I know
there was some discussion a while back but can't seen
to find anything on it.
I am not sure if I want to give this shot to my 13 wk.
bmd girl. I have heard of bad reactions to this and
also that there are new strains that the vaccine don't
cover. On the other hand the lepto virus itself sounds
so bad that I'm scared not to give it. I am curious to
know if anyone has had any bad reactions to the
vaccine. I live in Maryland and I'm not sure if it's
prevalent in my area?? My vet suggests it but also
said he has had a few dogs over the years who have had
bad reactions to it. Any input would be greatly
appreciated.

Lisa Duvall & Anja ( mom's big baby )