Dear NurseDR,

Consider trying Blue Power Ear Treatment. Buy the ingredients, mix them
and follow the directions outlined on Helen L. Mckinnon's web site;

http://www.itsfortheanimals.com/

The solution is a mixture of Isopropyl alcohol (16oz.) , boric acid (4
tbls), and gention violet solution 1% (16 drops). All ingredients are
available at your local pharmacy. The large chains CVS, Genovese, etc.
do not carry Gention Violet. The small local pharmacy stores usually
have it in stock. The ingredients cost about $6.00.

One of my dogs suffered for well over a year while I tried everything
the vet suggested. My vet bills exceeded $1000. treating ear infections
using vet prescribed meds. I showed my vet  the formula for Blue Power
and he advised against using the solution. He's a great vet, just tends
to be conservative. Against his recommendation, I used the Blue Power
and within three days saw great improvement. By the end of the first
week, all indications of inflammation were gone!  I'm now using the
formula once a week and seeing nothing on the cotton ball after routine
cleaning. Prior to using the formula I was pulling out at least three
cotton balls of wax, dirt etc. Finally after approximately 15 months of
suffering, my dogs ears are in great shape.

Please refer to the site above, follow the directions and consider
trying the mixture.

Steve Squillante
Casey the young Berner, (Having an ominous lump removed tomorrow)
Hunter, my problem ear Golden