Sprint everything does not cover BES.  Thats an extra $20/mth

________________________________
From: "Watkins, Chris" <cswatk...@tempel.com>
To: "A list for BES Admin's to discuss issues, etc."
<bes-admins@dataoutages.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 12:47:01 PM
Subject: Re: [Bes-admins] BES communications to Blackberry via Sprint/Nextel

Most of our plans are Sprint
simply everything’s, when I activate new phones since day 1 they have all
been asked to have the Add-on for BES connectivity as I knew I couldn’t
get the service books without it.   Something has been happening with
Sprint lately and I’ve had a rash of users lose connectivity and it was
due to the Add-on being removed sometime within the last year, it appears that
something
is wrong with Sprints system and our account.

The problem is our billing dept,
now notices this $20 add-on and is questioning it since it was not showing up
on previous bills.  They are also questioning why we pay for a BES CAL and
a monthly fee to the provider.  I don’t see the bills so I am
unaware what our corporate discount qualifies us for, but management was also
looking for other providers to lower costs.

Thank for all for your

Thank You
Chris Watkins
Tempel Steel