On 9/30/15, 2:34 AM, "thomas.mo...@orange.com<mailto:thomas.mo...@orange.com>"
<thomas.mo...@orange.com<mailto:thomas.mo...@orange.com>> wrote:

Thomas:

Hi!

. . .
Current:

   The label may be shared
   with other P-tunnels, subject to the anti-ambiguity rules for
   extranet
[I-D.ietf-bess-mvpn-extranet<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-bidir-ingress-replication-02#ref-I-D.ietf-bess-mvpn-extranet>].
  For example, the (C-*,C-*-
   BIDIR) and (C-*,C-G-BIDIR) S-PMSI A-D routes originated by a given PE
   can optionally share a label.

Proposed:
    These specifications do not prevent sharing of labels between P-tunnels,
such as a label being shared by a (C-*,C-*- BIDIR) and a (C-*,C-G-BIDIR) S-PMSI
A-D route originated by a given PE (note that other specs put constraints on
how that can be done, e.g.
[I-D.ietf-bess-mvpn-extranet<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-bidir-ingress-replication-02#ref-I-D.ietf-bess-mvpn-extranet>]).

In fact, if the rules in ietf-bess-mvpn-extranet are not needed then don’t even
mention them — referring to them just causes confusion as to whether they were
needed.

I think that if this is clearly provided as an example then it can help the
reader have the right context information to better understand the spec.

That works for me.   Just a nit: s/These specifications/This specification

. . .
Let's use RFC6513 section 2.1.2 as the reference for ingress replication, and
eventually let the reader find out by himself when/if the IR-replication
related materiel in this RFC is updated...

Fine with me too.

Thanks!

Alvaro.