Hi Martin,

I¹d like to request the following slots:

1)
draft:    draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-igmp-mld-proxy-00.txt
speaker:  Ali Sajassi
Duration: 10 min

2)
draft:    draft-sajassi-bess-pbb-evpn-anycast-ip-tunnels-00.txt
speaker:  Ali Sajassi
Duration: 10 min

3)
draft:    draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-l3vpn-multihoming-00.txt
speaker:  Ali Sajassi
Duration: 10 min

4)

draft:    draft-ietf-bess-evpn-overlay-02
speaker:  Jakob Hietz
Duration: 10 min

Regards,
Ali

On 10/12/15, 2:46 AM, "BESS on behalf of Martin Vigoureux"
<bess-boun...@ietf.org on behalf of martin.vigour...@alcatel-lucent.com>