On 11/10/15, 2:18 AM, "Xuxiaohu"
<xuxia...@huawei.com<mailto:xuxia...@huawei.com>> wrote:

Xiaohu:

Hi!

We have updated the draft according to your comments and suggestions.

I just have a couple of small items.  Please see my comments below..

I'm going to start the IETF Last Call and put this document up for the IESG
Telechat on Dec/3.  Please post an update based on the comments below by the
end of the week.

Thanks!

Alvaro.

. . .
Major:

  1.  The use of rfc2119 keywords is not required.

You left in the rfc2119 boilerplate and reference, please take them off.

  1.  You first use "VS" in Section 3.6.  I'm assuming this is related to
"virtual subnet", but there's no explicit association.

I see that you expanded in 3.6, but now VS is used for the first time in 3.8
w/out explicitly expanding.

Solution: in 3.6  s/Virtual Subnet/Virtual Subnet (VS)