I don’t support the adoption of this draft as a WG. There is a major flaw in
this proposal:
Basically the encapsulation of VXLAN/NVGRE is incompatible with MPLS IP-VPNs.
VXLAN/NVGRE contains a MAC address and IP-VPNs don’t. The draft does not talk
about any of this and introduces a lot of complexity for nothing.

If we want to describe a model C VPN interconnect with a IP fabric in a DC I
recommend to do an informational RFC that describes this using VXLAN-GPE,
MPLSoGRE or MPLSoUDP encapsulation and retain the E2E MPLS label we defined in
RFC4364.