Hi Jorge,

Let me thank you for the mail. Since this mail thread is for one particular
draft. I think it is good to open a new thread for discussing another draft.
May I request you to give me some time to go through it and  I get back.I will
open a new thread for discussing your draft.Appreciate your support.

Regards,
Sudhin Jacob

On Wed, 25 Nov 2015 16:29:29 +0530 "Rabadan, Jorge (Jorge)"  wrote

Hi Sudhin,

You may want to have a look at this draft:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rabadan-bess-evpn-ac-df-02

Provides a solution for your use-case in EVPN, without any control plane
changes compared to RFC7432.
There are already implementations doing that.

Thanks.
Jorge