Hi Stephen,

Thank a lot for your DISCUSS. I fully agree with you that sensitive traffic
being handled by VMs should be encrypted when traversing across the Internet or
even SP networks. Similarly, I think you would also agree that sensitive
traffic of VPN clients should be encrypted as well in the existing MPLS/BGP IP
VPN [RFC4364] scenario. Hence, the security requirement should be the same for
RFC4364 and this draft, IMHO. Therefore, in the Security Consideration section
of this draft, it said " Since the BGP/MPLS IP VPN signaling is reused without
any change, those security considerations as described in [RFC4364] are
applicable to this document. "

Any further comments are more than welcome.

Best regards,
Xiaohu