From: BESS [bess-boun...@ietf.org] on behalf of Patrice Brissette (pbrisset)
[pbris...@cisco.com]
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2016 22:54
To: Martin Vigoureux; bess@ietf.org
Cc: Dhanendra Jain (dhjain); Shah, Himanshu
Subject: Re: [bess] Slots requests for BESS WG session - IETF 95 - Buenos
Aires

Hi Martin,

I need a slot for L2VPN, L3VPN and EVPN Yang models

Regards,

Patrice

   Patrice Brissette
TECHNICAL LEADER.ENGINEERING

pbris...@cisco.com
Phone: +1 613 254 3336

Cisco Systems Canada Co. / Les Systemes Cisco Canada CIE
Canada
Cisco.com <http://www.cisco.com/global/CA/>

 Think before you print.This
 email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use
 of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure
by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient
(or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender
by reply email and delete all copies of this message.
Please click here
<http://www.cisco.com/web/about/doing_business/legal/cri/index.html> for
Company Registration Information.

On 2016-03-07, 7:18 AM, "BESS on behalf of Martin Vigoureux"