From: Ali Sajassi (sajassi) [mailto:saja...@cisco.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2016 3:05 AM
To: John E Drake; EXT - thomas.mo...@orange.com; IDR; BESS;
draft-ietf-bess-evpn-over...@tools.ietf.org; Rabadan, Jorge (Nokia - US);
draft-ietf-idr-tunnel-en...@tools.ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Idr] draft-ietf-bess-evpn-overlay vs. draft-ietf-idr-tunnel-encaps

Folks,

I have updated and published rev03 of even-overlay draft.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-overlay/

The main changes are:

  1.  section 10.2 - DCI using ASBR
  2.  The setting of Ethernet tag and VNI fields - there were some
inconsistencies in different sections. Section 5.1.3 captures the setting of
these fields for different type of services in pretty good details. All other
sections were cleaned up and now refer to section 5.1.3.

Thomas,
The draft is ready for its long-overdue WG LC considering how long its has been
around and its multi-vendor implementation status.

Regards,
Ali