Thank Adrian for your review.

IMO, the merging of both Yang model is not longer appropriate.
At the beginning, it wasn¹t clear how both models will coexist.
I think both model are orthogonal and having L2VPN referring to EVPN is
the right way.
I will take out the comment related to ³future investigation².

Regards,

Patrice

   Patrice Brissette
TECHNICAL LEADER.ENGINEERING

pbris...@cisco.com
Phone: +1 613 254 3336

Cisco Systems Canada Co. / Les Systemes Cisco Canada CIE
Canada
Cisco.com <http://www.cisco.com/global/CA/>

On 2016-05-24, 8:56 AM, "BESS on behalf of Adrian Farrel"