+1 thanks and welcome Stephane.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 2, 2017, at 4:44 AM, Susan Hares
<sha...@ndzh.com<mailto:sha...@ndzh.com>> wrote:

Stephane – Thanks for agreeing to be chair!

Sue Hares

From: BESS [mailto:bess-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of Alvaro Retana
Sent: Friday, December 1, 2017 11:17 AM
To: bess@ietf.org<mailto:bess@ietf.org>
Subject: [bess] New bess Co-Chair

Dear bess WG:

I am sad to report that Thomas Morin has decided not to continue as bess
Co-Chair due to the demands of his job.  Thomas: thank you for all the effort
you have put into the WG, we all look forward to your continued contributions
to the IETF!

In consultation with Martin and the other ADs, we have asked Stephane Litkowski
to take on the role of bess Co-Chair.  As most of you know, Stephane works at
Orange Business Services, has been involved in the IETF for several years and
had made significant contributions in a number of WGs in and out of the Routing
Area.  Welcome Stephane!

Stephane can be reached at
stephane.litkow...@orange.com<mailto:stephane.litkow...@orange.com>.

This change is effective immediately.