Hi Martin,

I have the following two questions:
1) The disclosed IPR doesn’t have the licensing declaration section filled up.
Is this section optional or is it just being overlooked?
2) I found the following url for this IPR:
https://www.google.com.pg/patents/US7936693. It would be good for the IPR
author to explain how this CPOL is related to this draft – i.e., what
section(s) of the draft is covered by this IPR as I couldn’t figure it out by
glancing through it.

Regards,
Ali

On 1/16/18, 1:56 PM, "BESS on behalf of Martin Vigoureux"