Adrian,

(resending to everyone, not just Adrian)

>>> I think that the mpls-sfc and mpls-sfc-encaps should also be
>>> normative as you are defining a controlplane to use them.
>>
>>I don't mind doing that.
>
> [SLI] These two are more debatable. Let's keep them as info, and
> we will see if IESG raises any concern.

Well, actually, since those two docs are on the Standards Track and are
well ahead in the pipe, let's make them Normative.

Actually, mpls-sfc-encaps is Informational, not standards track, so you may
wish to keep the reference informative else it'll be a downref. That's OK,
as long as that's included in the IESG writeup.

Cheers,
Andy