As a co-author, I support this draft for WG adoption.
I am not aware of any relevant IPR.

Thanks.
Masahiro Miyake / SoftBank

2019年9月19日(木) 19:02 Rabadan, Jorge (Nokia - US/Mountain View) <
jorge.raba...@nokia.com>:

> *From: *"Rabadan, Jorge (Nokia - US/Mountain View)" <
> jorge.raba...@nokia.com>
> *Date: *Thursday, September 19, 2019 at 5:56 AM
> *To: *Stephane Litkowski <slitkows.i...@gmail.com>, "bess@ietf.org" <
> bess@ietf.org>, "bess-cha...@ietf.org" <bess-cha...@ietf.org>
> *Subject: *Re: [bess] WG adoption and IP poll for
> draft-snr-bess-pbb-evpn-isid-cmacflush
>

> As a co-author, I support this draft for WG adoption.
>
> Not aware of any relevant IPR.
>

> Thanks.
>
> Jorge
>

> *From: *BESS <bess-boun...@ietf.org> on behalf of Stephane Litkowski <
> slitkows.i...@gmail.com>
> *Date: *Thursday, September 19, 2019 at 5:12 AM
> *To: *"bess@ietf.org" <bess@ietf.org>, "bess-cha...@ietf.org" <
> bess-cha...@ietf.org>
> *Subject: *[bess] WG adoption and IP poll for
> draft-snr-bess-pbb-evpn-isid-cmacflush
>

> Hi,
>

> This email begins a two-weeks WG adoption poll for
> draft-snr-bess-pbb-evpn-isid-cmacflush [1]
>
> Please review the draft and post any comments to the BESS working group
> list.
>

> We are also polling for knowledge of any undisclosed IPR that applies to
> this Document, to ensure that IPR has been disclosed in compliance with
> IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).
>

> If you are listed as an author or a contributor of this document, please
> respond to this email and indicate whether or not you are aware of any
> relevant undisclosed IPR, copying the BESS mailing list. The document won't
> progress without answers from all the authors and contributors.
>
> Currently, there are no IPR disclosures against this document.
>

> If you are not listed as an author or a contributor, then please
> explicitly respond only if you are aware of any IPR that has not yet been
> disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.
>

> This poll for adoption closes on 7th October 2019.
>

> Regards,
>
> Stephane and Matthew
>

> [1]
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-snr-bess-pbb-evpn-isid-cmacflush/

  • [bess... Stephane Litkowski
    • ... Rabadan, Jorge (Nokia - US/Mountain View)
      • ... 松田 卓
      • ... 三宅 正浩(ネットワーク運用本部)- Miyake Masahiro -
      • ... slitkows.ietf
    • ... Nagaraj, Kiran (Nokia - US/Mountain View)
      • ... Gyan Mishra
    • ... Sathappan, Senthil (Nokia - US/Mountain View)
      • ... Bidgoli, Hooman (Nokia - CA/Ottawa)
    • ... Ali Sajassi (sajassi)
      • ... Rabadan, Jorge (Nokia - US/Mountain View)