Hi Gyan,
Is there any specific OS mVPN profile implementation you are looking for ?

Thanks
Mankamana

From: BESS <bess-boun...@ietf.org> on behalf of Gyan Mishra
<hayabusa...@gmail.com>
Date: Saturday, September 28, 2019 at 8:59 AM
To: "bess@ietf.org" <bess@ietf.org>
Subject: [bess] RFC or Draft that lists all standards track rfc’s of all mvpn
profiles

BESS WG / All

I am trying to find a list of all MVPN profiles that are supported by Cisco and
Juniper and Huawei SP router vendors.

Below link shows what CISCO supports most of which I believe are a CISCO
proprietary and non standard so won’t work between vendors.

https://www.cisco..com/c/en/us/support/docs/ip/multicast/200512-Configure-mVPN-Profiles-within-Cisco-IOS.html<https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/ip/multicast/200512-Configure-mVPN-Profiles-within-Cisco-IOS.html>

Thank you

Gyan Mishra
Verizon Communications
Cell 301 502-1347