7432 makes the clear distinction between broadcast domain and bridge table
(in definitions section no less...)
Concur, this erratum 5899 should be rejected.

Erratum 5900 <https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata/eid5900> makes somewhat
more sense, VLAN Bundle in 7432 6.2 is for multiple broadcast domains, so
switching "VLAN Bundle services" to "multiple BDs" makes sense. Minor nit.

..:|:.:|:. Luc André Burdet          | Cisco Systems Canada Inc.
          email: labur...@cisco.com | phone: +1 613 254 4814